AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Diet and autoimmune disease
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

archie63
Posted 2/7/2023 07:29 (#10082591 - in reply to #10082136)
Subject: RE: Diet and autoimmune disease

Barry County, MI
Boone I did some looking but the internet is so slow here in mid Florida. I did looks some I knowI was told years ago it is complexcarb some of the stuff I did get read it is a protein. Im no to sharp fut Id guess that is why when you eat it you can get by for several hrs without getting hungry and dont run out of energy fast. Ive ate buckwheat cakes when I was a kid, so I like them. Boy those special diets are tough.Ill be back in mi in a couple and Ill get your adress and send you some of our buckwheat flour. Its been grown on our ground thats not had chems for 15 or so years and we use alot of small trace minerials from new mexico mid florida and utal . . Sometimes it is just one minerial thats short that can cause these auto amune deals and so on .Drs dont pay enough att. to whats not in the food that we eat. but who would of ever thought of that. Id guess 99.99% of the food we eat is out of balance and in a big way.Im no dr but I know if my base saturation in my soil is right farming organic is pretty easy with yield and less weeds . Ive sent toats of the cal phause humate redmon salt and poss sulfate with some major minerials added back to family in W Va for them to use in their farm gardens so they can try to get some food that has these small trace minerials in .
boone looke up the soil minerials lost in our food in the last century and it will give you an idea of where we are at . Ill hollor at you when we get back to mich. and maybe you may try alittle for her and see how it goes It is the only miracial food I ever seen get any results on several people I know. My daughter raises beef and alot of it goes to people with health problems and dr, and nurces, we feed them what ever grain we have around and they are born on grass and go to butcher off grass or hay and our oats corn or wheat of barley. makes no difference . hopefully things will improve for your little granddaughter archie
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)