AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

iphone questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Cat33
Posted 12/29/2022 21:24 (#10010971 - in reply to #10010306)
Subject: RE: iphone questions

NE SD
If they sold it as new I'd go in and ask them why there were contacts in the phone already. Even it was a refurbished one, the contacts should have been taken out. Every time I get a new phone, they ask me to go through the new one to see if it all transferred right and looks good before asking me to poke the reset button to wipe the old one clean.

As for the weather thing, it will change if you change your location in it. I never use the stock weather app though. See if your local station you watch weather on has an app and try that. If not, try Accuweather, Weather Underground, Weatherbug, Weather Channel....those would be the most generic non specialized free apps.

Any of them you'll have to plug in your location though. Since it's your first smart phone, it's going to take some getting used to. But I'd definitely ask about being sold as new but apparently isn't. Take a look at your receipt to see if it says refurbished, and check the free phone promo they had to see if it specified refurbished.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)