AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GPS7500 question about Terrastar Unlock = YES
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Cat33
Posted 11/23/2022 21:57 (#9947094 - in reply to #9946986)
Subject: RE: GPS7500 question about Terrastar Unlock = YES

NE SD
4WD - 11/23/2022 21:02

caseihfarmer - 11/23/2022 20:45 i think they all say terrastar L, old and new. mine do. sometimes these devices act funny with a sat service being utilized on them . on a trimble, if it has a valid rangepoint or standard rtx subscription it will show up in the unlocks like it has rtk unlocked when it doesnt. the only bit of helpful information i can give you here is that it should be cheaper to go from waas to rtk than from waas to terrastar to rtk. its been a while that ive been away from the unlock costs but it used to be about $500 cheaper to do it at once than to do it in steps.

Yes, I believe it is $500 cheaper to go straight from WAAS to RTK/"X" = $4500 total.

GPS guy says, in our area, his customers are doing very, very well with Terrastar-C Pro (1"-3") and saving $2500-$3000 "unlock fees" by not going to the full blown RTK/ "X" level. 

C-Pro here and had absolutely zero problems with it. No waver from beginning of day to end, overnight, nothing. Don't know about year to year, but it's simple enough to poke a button to move the line to where you sit.

Dealer here said the same thing. Having great luck with it and no complaints that he'd heard.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)