AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just pics from last evening while checking cows
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

ICC
Posted 7/4/2022 06:42 (#9732950 - in reply to #9732888)
Subject: RE: Sorry guys,........

deep in the southeastern corner of Idaho
flood irrigation on foothills is a pain and very hard. Ross tells me that is all under pipe now so it is much easier. Getting a horse that was broke to being ground tied was very help full. I use to send my colts to a guy on the other side of the valley. If I could time it just right getting him one just before they cut first crop was fun because he used them to irrigate and they were broke to being ground tied. Glad to see you have some water to start your second crop. The weather guessers have been saying that norther Utah have been getting some monsoonal rains the last little while. Have you gotten any of them? We havent seen much out of the sky but sure have been blessed with the Bear still holding. USGS gauge at the Wyo/Ida line showed the bear on June 21st to be 3X the volume that is was last year on June 21. Good fall rains and a very cool spring has probably kept us going for another year. Hope you have a safe and good 4th of July. Just a work of caution. CAUTION: We are to old to be good muggers in the cow milking at the Stone rodeo!!!!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)