AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lowes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

oldskool
Posted 6/9/2022 18:56 (#9698257 - in reply to #9698136)
Subject: RE: Lowes

I mean if the race card is really the one you want to play here yea probably could have been worded different. I saw the main issue as a job being hired out while capable employees sit idle. Good grief when I worked at the local mechanic shop in high school the owner would tell us which vehicle to work on and we would do it. Didn’t matter if a taillight needed replaced or an engine needed swapped. We did the job and the boss might check how we were doing as he walked by to get a tool for his own project. If the lawn out front needed mowed or a ditch needed dug to route a power line we did it.

We discuss how worthless people have raised their children to be in the last decade often. Those kids are getting ready to take over main labor roles in society. What used to take one person now takes 5, won’t be long and it’ll take 8. Maybe instead of requiring fine arts in school we should attempt a class or two on how to be an employee. Show up to work on time, put your phone away, and stay busy. If you’re that employee now you’ll be sought after, in 10 years from now those skills will make you management material the first time you show up for work.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)