AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pro700 boom configuration
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

chris dds
Posted 5/25/2022 15:56 (#9675277)
Subject: pro700 boom configuration

I have a 3240 sprayer that has a pro700 for the rate controller. The boom is 90ft with six sections (20" spacing).
I want to change the width of some of my boom sections vs the original 6 sections with 9 nozzles. I tried to make a custom boom configuration and entered the new sections and number of tips/section -- the correct valves opened with the correct switch, but the sections did not show up correctly on my monitor (the icon that shows which sections are on). Switch #1 would open the correct valve, but it would show up where section 2 should be on the monitor graphics.

I don't use fencerown nozzles, but when I turn them to "on" in the boom setup screen, then my other six sections show up in the correct place on the monitor. When I set fencerow to "off", then then the sections no longer show up correctly on the monitor graphic. I don't have fencerow nozzles plumbed on the sprayer, so I set the width to 1".

What am I doing wrong here? The pre-programed 6 section 90ft boom setup works without fencerows enabled, but my custom boom setup only seems to be correct if I have fencrow nozzles "on".
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)