AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Angus in ncmo
Posted 6/13/2009 18:59 (#744009 - in reply to #742694)
Subject: RE: De Catter

Aw, c'mon Josh,  Ernie seems like a pretty nice guy.  And he's got a really cool dog.  Remember the picture of the downspout crushed around some varmit or other.

You've obviously never had a kitty "mark" the cloth seat in your pick'em up.  I have, so I don't share your affection towards cats.  My junker Toyota on a warm day parked in the sun with the windows up, still has one of "those" odors that make you cringe for a while 'til it airs out a little.

I heard a guy in town talk about cats getting in his pickup and 'marking' the seat on a regular basis (old pickup, no a/c, windows stayed down all the time in the summer).  He tried a lot of things to keep the cats out of the seat, and finally caught one 'in the act' and while standing on his front porch, he shot the cat -- right through the windshield.  He'd had enough (of the cat and Jack Daniels both, I think). 

a JOKE for those who can handle it:  How do you make a cat sound like a dog?   First soak it in gasoline, and then flick a match at it.  It will go wwwooooffff!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)