AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Titan tires
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

TheGrizz
Posted 7/2/2009 13:08 (#763490 - in reply to #741443)
Subject: Re: Titan tires

Quincy, IL
I received a copy of some concerns posted on AgTalk regarding Titan/Goodyear tires and negative talk on service and quality.

I’m the real Grizz in the Titan ads, and my job is to make sure Titan Tire produces the best farm and construction tires in the world. Titan is the only USA manufacturer that is owned by Americans and produces farm tires in Des Moines, Iowa, Freeport, Illinois, and Bryan, Ohio. We sell Titan and Goodyear brands. I have asked Tom DeNoi, (Vice President of Quality, as you see above), to contact everyone on AgTalk (red raider, barker4650, mike in sw mn, Iowamark, earnhart sil, farmpond, Virginia Veg, RodInNS, and tireman).

If any of you are in the area, please stop by any of our factories for a tour. We are very proud of our factories and employees who build farm tires. Titan produces over three million tires a year and there will be a few mistakes, but we want them fixed right now. Please contact me if there is a problem. My e-mail address is [email protected].

I’m sorry for the bad experience you have had. We want to earn your business and praise so please let me hear from you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)