AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trailor for ATV or riding lawn mower
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Mike SE IL
Posted 5/27/2009 08:05 (#724313 - in reply to #724298)
Subject: Re: Trailor for ATV or riding lawn mower

West Union, Illinois

farmdude - You guys are to quiet.
Patience, patience.  As I tell my wife, this is a forum, not a chat room.  If you want immediate responses this may not be the place, especially at 6:30 in the morning.  Anyway...

First question is where are you and how far are you willing to travel? I can point you to 2-3 trailer sellers in my area that usually keep exactly what you are looking for in stock.

The next is what are your price expectations? I bought one last year for $695 plus tires. It tilts so there is no ramp to drag down the road or high center on.  I was going down the road earlier this year and saw one very similar for sale so out of curiosity I stopped and looked at it.  Now it was much fancier ... it had chrome hubcaps and almost new tires.  The old guy selling it wanted $900 for it.

A decent built new 2 wheel tilt trailer to carry a mower or ATV well is going to cost in the $1000 area these days.  There are a lot of folks in the Sikeston area making them (seems like all the ones in this area come from ther regardless of the mfg name) and quality control varies.

GSG at Robinson, IL always has a bunch setting around.  The dealer at Rt's 40 & 49 in Casey usually has several (Dale, you'll have to help, his name escapes me).  Gander Mountain and Menard's always has them in stock.  Just remember time is money.  If you have to have it now you will need to expect to pay a bit more for it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)