AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Erratic service
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Hickory
Posted 8/12/2021 08:28 (#9159671)
Subject: Erratic service

Southwest Indiana
Our wireless internet has gotten very erratic this last week. I called our provider and was told you are on our slowest plan and that is the problem. That doesn't explain why it just started this. Called next day different person, well it looks like a Windows update was downloading, that is your problem. Called two days later, different person, what do you have connected to your computer, two wireless printers, well that is the problem the wireless printers are eating up all your band width. Hooked the printers up with USB cables, it has made no difference, very erratic. i think they are just blowing smoke and I am not savvy enough to ask the right questions and pin them down to really help me with this problem Oh yes I bought a new router thee very first thing, it might have helped a little bit. Just two miles from the tower with a clear line of vision. Service goes from "can't find DNS service" to very fast the next time you click then might be very very slow then fast then nothing. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Hickory
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)