AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD7200 vac now works....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Pat H
Posted 5/14/2009 18:34 (#713511)
Subject: JD7200 vac now works....

I installed all new vac motor hoses (1/2") and before installing the hose in the frame I gave it a try using the #2 SCV and it worked and worked well. I hooked the lift up to #3 and the vacuum still reduces some while lifting and lowering, but it still has flow and the 20/20 says it has vacuum. I'm a little concerned about heat and my dump to the hydraulic sump connection is taken by the 7200 lift (2 go to an scv and the 3rd to the sump). Are you guys running the fan with just the normal scv outlets?

Is there anyway to change the priority system? Is there a valve or something that can be swapped out on the main valve block?

Thanks for all the help,

Pat

PS: I called around looking for the real JD pto pump and got in touch with Herb Theesfield in Rankin who told me they are very rare, but he said my tractor should have no problem running the planter and I guess I needed to hear it from a older guy who has gotten mad at me a few times (I said the phrase 'junk yard' at his place and he was less than thrilled). The hoses I had pulled out were pieced together, but were generally 1/2 hose with one section of 3/8 hose (the spec size). I haven't blown the hoses out, but there must be a clog in one of them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)