AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

spra coupe
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Mad Max Perf
Posted 5/11/2009 11:44 (#710060 - in reply to #710036)
Subject: Re: spra coupe

North Western Alberta
I have a 220, print near Identicle to ratlakefarms 220. I bought mine, because of the good luck he had with his. I absolutely LOVE my lil' 220. I have the electric actuators on the booms. If any more fail, I am just going to order the proper linear actuators off of E-bay. There are tons on there. Tig or mig the proper attatchements, and I will be away. I rebuilt the height adjusting actuator last year, that was 550 bucks, just for the little gears and slip clutch!
I have the VW liquid cooled engine, the Raven 440.... I farm 800 or so acres. Yes, I have done roundup with it, no problems what so ever. I spray at 4.5gal/acre, so I get about 40 acres to a fill. Not too bad, 4 fills a quarter. I have everything set up, so I can back up to the hose, start the pump, filling the tank at a nice steady, slow rate. I grab my chemicals, dump them in as its filling, huck the chemical bottles over to the pile of empties, back over to the pump, and shut if off when its full. Unhook the hose, put the lid on the tank... away I go. Circulating while Im headed back to my spot to spray. I can fill in about 12 minutes, from jump out to jump back in. SO, once you get a system, it goes really well. It rides pretty decent, and is comfy.
Id sure own another one, from my experience with this one.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)