AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Offensive posts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

GinNB
Posted 11/7/2010 11:12 (#1425556 - in reply to #1425414)
Subject: RE: My opinion is.....

I didn't know we were talking the humiliation of a cop who gave a person a speeding ticket?  Guess I'm lost on this one and have no clue on the background.  Must've been a post I missed.  I was talking about in general.  I don't read everything in here or even in Machine Talk, just the stuff that I've got an interest in.  Something like speeding tickets or complaining about cops I might read half of when I notice it, but probably won't go back and read the followup posts.

I'll moan and complain about some things but rarely (I hope) get ticked off enough to make a fool of myself.  Fighting on the Internet is like wrestling a pig.  We'd both get dirty, but the pig doesn't care.  People would also learn more about me than the pig.

As far as Angus goes, I'm not sure where his pic went.  I swapped him out for the burner a while back.  I just had a look and I can't find the profile pic, just a distant shot of him and Myrtle together.  Their names are kind of an inside joke.  Vaccinium angustifolium and Vaccinium myrtilloides are the two species of wild blueberry.  Guess I'll have to take another closeup.  I kinda like him too.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)