AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Offensive posts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chris
Posted 11/6/2010 11:42 (#1424118 - in reply to #1424078)
Subject: excellent post.

East central Iowa

I maintain some websites and a newsletter.  It is a lot of work and time.  It's hard to imagine policing this site and several others.  I do appreciate the community here and I think I've added things that are helpful from time to time, especially on the computer forum. 

I hope you noticed that I was not talking specifically about this forum when I spoke of the creeping political correctness and the ease with which many people are offended.  I'll never know what I said on the boiler room to get kicked off.  My understanding was that it was a free ranging unfettered forum.  I don't recall attacking any individual with the exception that I do from time to time feel people lack reading comprehension.  (I of course never do)

I've learned a few things on these forums by asking questions and I hope that these forums stay.  As to February I don't know.  We are all anxious to get into the field, wonder what the markets are going to do, tired of winter and as you grow older you miss the kids.  (you will, honest)

Thanks for a thoughtful and excellent post.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)