AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Verizon rant
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Hank, in Or
Posted 4/13/2009 23:50 (#679585)
Subject: Verizon rant

Bonanza, Or
I would like to know if any other people have had the same problems with Verizon that I have had. Verizon bought the co. ( Unicel) that we had used for years. With Unicell we had really good coverage but with Verizon using the same towers we have such poor coverage now it is pathetic.
The short story is that Verizon told me today that our service is as good as it is going to get since they are not going to be spending any money on new towers in our area since there are not enough people to justify it.
When I asked them why our service was so much better before they bought Unicel they will not answer the question. They also told me today that they were pretty much the only game in town so that is just the way it is.
I guess I got the last word with them because when the call was about over he made sure to tell me " thanks for using Verizon" I told him I was calling from my landline because the Verizon would have dropped the call 6 times......... end of call.
I have filed one complaint with the FCC and got a nice fuzzy letter from them but am thinking about filling another one and maybe one with the better business bureau.

Is anyone else disgusted with their Verizon reception and their attitude or is this an isolated problem?

Edited by Hank, in Or 4/14/2009 00:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)