AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

250 planter monitor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

57ringo
Posted 4/22/2009 23:22 (#690212 - in reply to #690137)
Subject: Re: 250 planter monitor

Emporia, ks
The new sensor-1 doesn't have a rotary dial. It's somewhat like the 250. The RIchardy John is plastic and had a 1 year warrenty ( think they said Deere was the same) and Sensor-1 is aluminum housing with a steel face plate and comes with a 5 year warrenty. I live within 60 miles from them and have had 2 of there monitors and have not had any problems with the monitor or the poeple there. If you catch them at a farm show, they will give you 25% off the $900. That's when I bought mine. You should call Jordan 913-626-5772 and find out when the next one would be and the details. I didn't go to the Omaha farm show but he told me to call in and tell them I was there and talked to him and they would still honor the 25% off for a couple days following the show. They have two different monitors. One is an LCD display with 1-24 row capability and the other is a different display and 1-16 row. $1250 for the first one and $950 for the other one. I had to get the better sensors to work with the population monitor too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)