AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

hesston advanced conditioner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JoshA
Posted 4/22/2009 20:06 (#689831 - in reply to #689016)
Subject: RE: hesston advanced conditioner

Alberta, Canada
Jay

Have 241 hours on our 7830 Deere, aside from an error code "Coolant Temperature Too Low" on the first day, haven't had a single issue, not even another error code (that hasn't been my fault, ie --- "Operator Not In Seat" when I get out and leave the PTO running).

As far as the company..... ---------we'll forget all about our TM for now---------- The transmission "went" in our TV145 again. 513 hours since the last time it happened. First time was at 2,027 hours, replaced with a new one (approx 15k). 500 hour later it goes again? Did I mention we put in a new one? Not a rebuilt one? The only thing New Holland seems to want to do is send us another hefty bill, this time significantly more than the last one, and then ask why we don't buy an NH windrower, baler, or tractor. Depending on how they handle the situation with our TV145, will result in our choice whether or not to deal with CNH in the future. If they handle it to our satisfaction, would be interested in a telehandler.

Really like the cab and the boom location in the new ones, the visibility is great! --- for a telehandler.

Our concern is the boom, it's just another thing to service and to have break. Since we don't really need to go over 15, not sure as a telehandler makes sense? Just seems like a quick, manurverable, capable machine for handling 3x4s, and a bit of snow/manure.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)