AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fleetguard Filter Store
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

fleetguardstore
Posted 5/17/2009 18:27 (#716639 - in reply to #679876)
Subject: RE: Fleetguard Filter Store

Hello, i am sorry to hear about your experience with my company. We are a legitimate business and do a lot of local business as well as online sales which we are just starting to get into. As to the phone issues we are a where of the problems and have had them fixed. The main problem was we tried to route the phone system to the first available sales rep. And from errors in the system we ended up loosing a lot of calls. We have temporarily fixed this problem by using a different number that does not route the call. As soon as our new retail and shipping location is opened there will be a number that is staffed from 8-5 every weekday. Our phone issues have not only cause a few unhappy customers but it has also caused lose of a lot of potential customers. So i am very glad to get this fixed. We sell over 7500 different items and there is no way we can stock all of them at our prices, if you didn't read our shipping policy before you ordered i would encourage you to have a look. It is posted at www.fleetguardfilterstore.com/shipping.php . We also have updated our website with real time order status. I would also like to say that you are the only person i have ever heard about that received anything they didn't order, i would like more info about this issue. The records show you purchased... One of each of these. 3918199S, 3918194S 3946326S. And that one of each was shipped.

Thanks,
Tristan Novak

p.s. If anyone has any questions current customers or not feel free to email me directly at [email protected].
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)