AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

As seen on TV information - Popular Mechanics magazine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Redman
Posted 4/10/2009 13:12 (#675908 - in reply to #675101)
Subject: RE: Neat

SW Saskatchewan
I liked the link to the ten kitchen gadgets no one should want.

Wife has bought two things off TV in our marriage- no she didn't get me that way.

First - Mouli , a rotary vegamatic for slicing - worked very good , still working and being used after 20 years.

Second- counter top convection oven for our son away at University- worked, but student apartments are short of counter space and during one of his moves, the glass container broke. Worked, yes. But questionable if it was more than a gadget.

Got a kick out of the slap chop-- my wife has a similar one from Pampered Chef and the price was no higher but it really works and she has had 10 years of good service from it. Bought it from a local girl who does the booth at trade show circuit.

My wife does a lot of cooking, she grows a large garden so we eat a lot of veggies and she makes anything that can be pickled, preserved or frozen . Her kitchen appliances see a lot of use and she finds these two far handier than her blenders.

I love the infomercials- never bought but I think they are some of the best programming on TV.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)