AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Incident at the local Cabelas store....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 4/10/2009 19:49 (#676248 - in reply to #676221)
Subject: I'll just tell you the story......

Kansas
.....I'd been getting kicks in the shins for the last hour from a certain gal that Plowboys birthday was about to end when the clock struck 12. Of course....I can't let that go without some sort of excursion. So this lil gal was close by and I convinced her to gather up a bunch of her friends that were waitressing and go sing him happy birthday.

and of course, she did.....with about 10 girls standing around her.......making him stand on a chair and wear the perty pink tassell.

Then another NAT member there.....and I cannot remember his name at the time but I sure do remember his face!!........decides it be cute to tell them it is my birthday.

Ok, thier off by about 5 months.....who cares.......we're there to have a good time and I can be a good sport so the lil gal comes over, puts the pink tassel on my ball cap and makes me stand on the chair and I hear a few woo hoos and heys and that was it.

Well now. That just wasn't good enough for me. You know me, I can never leave good enough alone.

So I tell the lil gal, just what the hell makes plowboy so special he gets a singing cantata and I don't? She claimed she couldn't get all the girls rounded up to sing. Ok.....that's fine..........we can't just let this end like this.....we need to do something to make this memorable too.

She says what?

I say have you ever been bench pressed?

She looks at me funny and says WHAT?

I said.....bench pressed!

What the hell do you mean?

Just what I said......bench press you over my head.

You can't do it.

I look at my gal and ask her......can I bench press this gal over my head?.......She says Yep......

Gal says.......Ok....I'm game......How you gonna do this?

I said climb up on my chair and lean back and be stiff as a board and trust me.

The rest is in the pictures.

Got a nice hug out of her afterwards. I was concentrating so hard on making sure I didn't drop her and that I could actually get her in the air I wasn't really noticeing.....if any.....noise or comments being made while it was happening.

So I'm a show off. What can I say. I liked to think everyone else had a pretty good chuckle or time viewing it. I would really like to think that the saddle ranch's insurance agent didn't see these pics and this is why the guru's shut the place down shortly thereafter.

Mostly, I'm really happy I didn't drop her..... Last time I did that was with my daughter and she is considerable smaller and lighter.

The kids seen the pic.....They thought it was pretty cool. I think the oldest daughters exact comment was .... Omigosh Dad!

LOL

What can I say Greg. I just like to have a good time and I really did in KC. I look forward to the next one of those get togethers. I had a ball visiting and making aquinances and telling stories. Not to mention the deals to be made in pawn shops down there with cold hard cash. *GRIN*
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)