AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Indiana Corn Check-Off
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mark (EC,IN)
Posted 4/9/2009 13:50 (#674690)
Subject: Indiana Corn Check-Off

Schlegel Farms, Hagerstown Indiana
I'm still trying to get my check-off money refunded (posted about this earlier).

I sent in a form with a copy of the settlement sheet Jan. 9th. Sent more on Feb 24th (both times by US mail).. and got nothing back for any of these. I called on March 2nd. and they could not find the forms, so I faxed them...I called the lady back with in a half hour of sending them and she had all the forms.

I've also sent more on March 20th and again on April 6th.......still nothing back.

I'm sure the forms are correct, or at least they're filled out like the ones I did last year with no problems (from July 2007 thru August 2008 I got it refunded)

I just hung up from talking to a lady named Bonnie who said that Renee was the one who sent the checks out, and she wasn't in, so I left a message...........it was the forth message I've left her.......someone needs to explain to her how to return a phone call. Bonnie seems to show up for work every day to tell people that Renee isn't in!
Bonnie assured me that Renee is in every day at some time or the other.........I can't reach Renee at any time of day (tried 8AM-10AM and 1PM)!!

This is only a couple hundred bucks, but it is starting to honk me off. The check-off is suppose to still be mandatory, and I'd like my money back. After all, we took corn from $8 to $4 under these peoples watch, and I don't feel like helping them at all.

Anyone got any suggestions?

.......... TIA .....................................Mark

Edited by Mark (EC,IN) 4/9/2009 16:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)