AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How did you earn your nickname!!!!!!!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 4/5/2009 09:42 (#669382 - in reply to #669230)
Subject: RE: How did you earn your nickname!!!!!!!!!!

My "nickname", which has nothing to do with online screen names or cb handles etc., and is really only used by a few close friends is "don don". I know, what the........???? Back when I drank beer,................lots of beer, I was a huge (in many senses of the word) fan of "night court". Besides Markie Post being a super hotty back then, the actor John Laroquette whom played the character "Dan Fielding", was my favorite. That character made me laugh more than any other.

One episode of night court had Dan crash in a plane up north in eskimoe country. You'd have to see the show to know the scene, but when asked what is name was, his reply went like "Dan,........Dan Fielding". The eskimo took it from there and Dan's name the rest of the show was "Dan Dan Fielding". Since I was about 3/3rds drunk at the time, I introduced myself to my friends as Don Don. The rest just sorta.......................actually I dont remember much more about that night for some reason. But I'm all better now.............................d:-)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)