AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tedbear, you won the lawnmower from Agpower!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 3/24/2009 08:30 (#654699 - in reply to #654461)
Subject: Re: Tedbear, you won the lawnmower from Agpower!

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Hey - Thanks guys

Yes, it's true. The mower is sitting in my truck in my garage at the moment.

I wasn't planning on going to the show but decided to go at the last minute on Saturday.

As I was leaving I noticed the registration table. In looking over the list of past winners, I saw that one of my neighbors (wife was a classmate) had won a couple of years ago. I thought what the heck and registered.

I heard through the grapevine over the weekend that I had one. Yesterday morning, Steve Guenther with the Farm Show organizational staff called me with the news.

I called Ag Power in Owatonna and drove over yesterday and picked up the mower.

This show has been very good to me. Many years ago this show was held at the Convention Center in Minneapolis. At that time tickets were used and a person needed to be present to win the door prize. One year a group of us attended. When the drawing was held no one responded to the first draw so they drew again. No one responded to the second draw either so they drew again. That time my friend indicated that he was only two numbers off. He said check your ticket, one of us may have the winning number. I checked mine which seemed to match and ran to the booth. I had the winning ticket.

The prize was a 19" color TV which had quite a bit of value in those days.

Thanks to all!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)