AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trick My Truck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jcs
Posted 3/20/2009 08:42 (#650347)
Subject: Trick My Truck

Oklahoma
Have a neighbor that runs a small trucking company (3-4 trucks that he and his son operate) that was selected for Trick my Truck according to the local newspaper last night. Suppose to air tonight or this weekend sometime. Super nice guy and family, one of his sons is in my sons class. The wife and I are still wondering what time of night he brought the truck in so no one saw him.

I remember a while back a thread on how most of these trucks end up on ebay or something because they aren't feasible to use commercially. In the article Jason mentions that he is going to keep the truck in the shop so he doesn't tear it up and the people from the show told him there is more to come from the conversion. Apparently right now the truck is over in the eastern US getting work done and will make some truck show stops. I was wondering if the show realized the trucks weren't that useful being chromed up and such so they were trying to get some revenue some other way through truck shows or something.

I am going to have to catch him next time I see him and see if I can take a tour of the shop and see it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)