AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would you live or change your life?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

guessrow
Posted 3/10/2009 20:52 (#639247 - in reply to #638932)
Subject: I think you have to live your life...

Le Sueur VIA St.Thomas
Bob,

My life changed about 5 1/2 years ago as well; My oldest, Emily, was born with spina-bifida. She is a papaplegic, uses a wheelchair, takes lots of meds as well as other things. We believe that living a 'normal' life is the best thing we can do.

I noticed some changes in you a while back with bible study, personal reflections and willingness to discuss it on an open forum. I admire you for that. 'Believe in the Lord Jesus and you shall be saved'- You are going in the right direction.

Emily spent the first three weeks of her life in San Francisco. We returned to MN and went to our church the next Saturday following our return. We were late and walked in after church had started. Our regular priest was not there, and are a very small outstate parish; of all the possible options, Archbishop Harry Flynn was there saying mass. His sermon was 'Why does God allow bad things to happen' His answer was that 'so we can love more'. I may never forget that.

My wife is an RN and I can do anything I put my mind to. My mom has said the God needed a home for Emily and He knew that we would be the perfect ones for the job. We have accepted this opportunity with open arms. Is it difficult at times? Yes. Do we get frustrated? Yes. Are we blessed? Yes.

I will pray for you and also believe that faith can do wonders. I wish you many more years of health and happiness.

good luck -jim

(IMG_4056.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_4056.JPG (16KB - 447 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)