AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Good or Bad Flexicoil 55 Sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Farmer Brown
Posted 2/26/2009 22:07 (#624393 - in reply to #624301)
Subject: RE: Good or Bad Flexicoil 55 Sprayer

Nebraska Panhandle
I live in western Nebraska and I've got a Flexicoil 55 that is a 60 ft. Didn't know they made a 70 ft. I have had real good luck with mine. It holds 650 gallons which is a little small sometimes. I use it to spray wheat in the spring and for spraying wheat stubble after harvest. I have a lot of 80 to 160 acre fields and one tank will do about 73 acres so a bigger tank would be a plus. I like mine because I can go over some rougher ground and it follow's the terrain real nice. With a boom sprayer I would always have to keep an eye on the booms and keep raising them up and down. This I just drive and don't worry about it. The windscreens are nice, but expensive if you need to replace them. They are easy to fold and unfold. Not good to back up in case you need to. I've had some problem with mine when I turn as one wing wheel doesn't always straighten back up after you turn. Have to keep them well lubricated and it helps to flip the lock bar up so the wheel can spin all the way around if it needs to. Just make sure you flip the lock pins back before you fold and go down the road or the wings will crawl over one another. They have a nice platform to walk on and are easy to mix and fill the tank. I'm happy with mine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)