AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for parts or INFO on an air ride seat...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

Kickapoogian
Posted 7/14/2018 13:27 (#6869712)
Subject: Looking for parts or INFO on an air ride seat...

Soldiers Grove Wi. 54655
Looking for parts or INFO on an air ride seat... Or thoughts on if they are really worth the money.....

I bought it new in 2012 right after I got my tractor. Hired a coupe scrapping young guys to install it for me.. It's always leaked down but figured that was probably normal. The other day on the roughest ground I had the motor died and it started bottoming out. There is electricity to it but I have no clue to if there is a fuse, a switch or anything else that could be bad. Sadly I'll have to take the darn thing out to get a good look underneath it and I had to hire it put in as Im not in shape to do things like that. I kept the old "new" mechanical seat and it's been kept inside and part of my question is would I be better off to just put the original seat back in it. It's a JD 6130D.. (can't say I"m happy with the tractor as a whole) I love the one I have in my CIH combine but there is more room and it moves better. I'm just wondering if it's worth the hassle to try to fix this one now... I already have 10 deteriorating discs so it;s to the point where nothing is going to help much and moving bales today I just let all the air out and it was still tough but better than bottoming out all the time... Any suggestions? Either way it will have to be unbolted and probably be taken out the back window....
Thanks.... Kick~
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)