AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buying herbicides on-line
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

17821x
Posted 3/5/2018 19:56 (#6622878 - in reply to #6622485)
Subject: RE: Buying herbicides on-line

NE Iowa
I have bought off of Farmtrade.com before and they may be the best price if you need a bunch of one chemical but not convenient for buying multiple chemicals in small amounts. I also bought from agchemical.com for about 4 years and their costs were decent and can buy online but the shipping costs were expensive. I have been buying everything from Reichman Sales in Toluca, Il for over 10 years and they ship anywhere. When I first started dealing with Reichman they didn't have a good website so I always called them and would talk to one of the owners. Now that they have a website where you set up an account and I just add products to a quote and they get me prices within 24 hours. You could call the rep listed above for your area also. I'm just an STO myself. I try to order everything at once. Herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, dry AMS, etc. I'm small and I don't buy anything in bulk. Mostly in 2.5's and some Roundup in 30's. I end up buying 15 different things but it is 10 gallon of this, 12.5 gallon of that, 50 of something else, etc. I order and pay with a check in December and then they ship in about mid March when it stays mostly above freezing. They put everything together on a pallet and shrink wrap it. Usually gets delivered on a Dohrn freight truck. What I like about Reichman is they have no loyalties to any chemical company. They have everyone's product and every generic available and they don't push anything or care what you buy. They have rock bottom prices with no haggling needed and you get a good price whether you farm 150 acres or 15000 acres. There are probably other wholesalers with similar prices to Reichman but my experience dealing with them has been great so haven't shopped around lately.

https://www.reichmansales.com/

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)