AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who needs a like new 8” x 21’ Feterl auger, other equip. or almost new Feterl Rotary Screen cleaner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

HilltopGrain
Posted 2/25/2018 21:42 (#6605379)
Subject: Who needs a like new 8” x 21’ Feterl auger, other equip. or almost new Feterl Rotary Screen cleaner

WI
I have a like new and in excellent shape 8” x 21’ Feterl auger not on transport, this auger is a heavy duty auger with a heavy tube and flighting center tube, the auger currently has a like new Marathon heavy duty 3hp single phase motor with twin belts & belt guard. The auger can be bought with or without the motor. $700 without motor or $1000 with motor, to buy just a auger of this caliber new would cost almost $1800 without motor.

I also have two Feterl 6” augers on transport, one is a 40’ I believe and the other is a 60’+. I will be getting exact measurements this week, the 40’ has a 3hp marathon single phase motor that is less than 6 months old and maybe has 20-25 hrs on it and the long 6” auger has a HD General Electric 10hp single phase motor. Both augers can be bought with or without motors. I will be listing prices once I have exact measurements later this week, if your interested send me an email, call or text and we can talk about it.

I also have a practically new Feterl Rotary Screen Grain Cleaner with a like new (less than 6 months old) Marathon 3hp single phase motor, this cleaner comes with corn & small grain screens. It was recently purchased new and was used for maybe 20-25hrs or less, you can tell by looking at it since almost no paint is wore off, it works excellent and does a wonderful job of cleaning grain at a very fast pace, it’s rated at approximately 2,000 bph. This cleaner is on a full size transport with auto tires and removable hitch for towing. You won’t find a cleaner nicer one unless you buy new. $1200 obo complete with screens & motor.

There also is a Feterl 6” x 21’ auger not on transport available with a 2 or 3 hp baldor single phase motor that is operational but should have the lower flighting fixed or replaced (bottom foot or so) inorder for it to run at full capacity. I would sell that auger with the motor for $200 or $150 without motor.

If you have any questions about any of these items you can email me at [email protected] or text/call me at 715-773-1867 anytime after 7am and before 11pm, all pieces are located in west central Wisconsin.

There will also be a Behlen 1200 bushel hopper bottom wet bin/tank (60 degree cone) in excellent condition & a older Mathews Company/MC LP Automatic Batch Grain Dryer (approx 200 bushel per batch/hour drying capacity) available for sale in the near future as well, email, call or text with any questions.

Thank You

Edited by HilltopGrain 2/25/2018 21:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)