AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New holland TM190anygood?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 10/5/2008 20:38 (#475513 - in reply to #475120)
Subject: RE: New holland TM190anygood?...ours

Chebanse, IL.....

We have a TM175. I think the TM190 is the same? A little more hp?

Anyway, we've had NH8670 in the past. I think your 2145 has Buhler name, correct? The TM is using the same 7.4 engine so far as I know. But, I don't think the frame on the TM is quite as big as the "Genesis" style tractors, like your 2145. Also, the radiators on the TM all look smaller than the Genesis styled tractors. The TM tractor is definitely English, while your 2145 had that "North American" feel to it. I think the cab & doors (2 of them!) are smaller in the TM. The TM has a supersteer like the Genesis. Works great. The TM has push-button shifter on the shifter handle. Of course, it also has a reverser lever on the LH side of dash, like IH MX tractors. The Genesis never had those. I personally don't like the reverser lever, but I realize most/many others do like it. That's OK...I'll continue to not like it. Otherwise, you'll find a lot of similarity to the Genesis in the TM. The TM does have more "gizzmos" on the dash & in the cab for your use however.

Personally, I think the TM is handier on the loader, but I don't think it's as much of a tillage tractor as the Genesis.

Edited by Ron..NE ILL..10/48 10/5/2008 20:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)