AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ Guide 500 vs. Raven Cruiser
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Trapper
Posted 9/26/2008 08:49 (#469707 - in reply to #468850)
Subject: RE: EZ Guide 500 vs. Raven Cruiser

Both sides of the Mason-Dixon Line
The cruiser looks good on paper, I've played with one in the past and it looked easy to use. However last weekend I hopped into the neighbors tractor to plant barley and saw a Cruiser mointed on the window; I thought "Finally I'll get some real world experience". But it wouldn't startup, so I called my neighbor to tell him that it wouldn't work, he said "yeah I noticed that too, That is a loaner unit, the one that I bought is being repaired because it quit working too."
I've sold a few EZ Guide 500s and everyone is pleased with them. I was looking at the cruiser because for $2500, you can get the cruiser with terrain comp; an EZ guide 250 with terrain comp is $3900, and a 500 with terrain comp is $5000. I think the EZ guide 500 quality might be better, but if you need terrain comp you can get 2 cruisers for the same money as 1 500. Yes I know the trimble terrain comp is 2 axis while Ravens is 1 axis. If you don't need terrain comp I'm leaning towards the 500; if you need terrain comp I'm leaning towards the cruiser.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)