AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Steiger Delays?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

KJ-MT
Posted 9/19/2008 16:36 (#464550)
Subject: New Steiger Delays?

Eastern Montana
Is anyone else getting the run around from steiger this month reguarding production dates and then when the tractor actually shows up? Ours was supposed to be built sept 4th and they scheduled the "platinum" tour which we attended on Sept 5th but our tractor was NO where to be found. After a few phone calls by the guys that gave the tour and line managers the tractor was located in diagnostics. Thats fine as we had a great tour and saw what we wanted to see in fargo. Now 15 days later the dealer still can not get a phone call or email back on as to why this machine has not be delievered. I do find it funny that a company can build a machine in 2 days but it spends 9 days in diagnostics and 7 days in quality control. Which now i hear is a CNH fancy term for we dont have your tires. Then on monday the 14th it was cleared for transport, which means it now has tires. But as of yet no machine, no truck, no phone call, no email from CNH. IS this how things go now days??? By the way if anyone else got there steiger this week im curious to hear how long it took. This one was ordered in Feburary. Thanks for letting me vent!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)