AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yearly AgLeader Insight differences
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 8/31/2008 08:40 (#447349 - in reply to #447306)
Subject: Re: Yearly AgLeader Insight differences

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Yes, there are differences but they may not make a difference - how's that for an answer?

I have a 2004 Insight and also a 2007 model. The screen is somewhat different between the two models. Operationally they are the same and both were recently upgraded to V 5.5

A difference I noticed is in the amount of text shown on certain screens. The firmware version number is shown on the Home screen as well as a few other places. On the 2004 model the word Version is shown in the upper right hand corner of the screen but the word Version is so far to the right that the number is not visible. On the 2007 model the word version is positioned so that that Version 5.5 is visible.

On the RUN screen, if you push SYSTEM and then DISPLAY various bits of information about the display are shown. Here the text differs slightly from one Insight to the other in the version area again.

This is the only place where I have seen a difference between the older and newer model. In my opinion, the newer one is not faster or more accurate or anything like that.

So if you can find a 3 year old one at a great price, I wouldn't be afraid of it.

Edited by tedbear 8/31/2008 08:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)