AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ Guide 500
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Jmark71
Posted 8/28/2008 10:06 (#445087 - in reply to #445014)
Subject: Re: EZ Guide 500

Kentucky
Buster 50 - 8/28/2008 07:53

How can you know the exact A or B without having the headland circuits finished? Or does it just want to know whitch direction your AB's will be going?

I don't think any AB is "exact" no matter where you start it. Most of mine are run off the fence line or road that I want to run parallel. That is usually the side I make my first pass so I pick the points within that pass that I think sets the best line. This may result in some overlap on the second pass, but you will have overlap some where on the edge most of your fields if you want to run straight line AB's.

I used to think that you had to run a headland before setting the first AB, but found that you don't and it works better to set the AB right away and then complete the headland. Also it seems that in answer to your first question (this thread) on 2 headlands, I remember that in the headland setup the 500 asks for the number of passes, or you have to tell it 1 or 2. Not sure if that will solve your problem, but might want to check. If you only told it 1 and you are wanting 2 it might not map the second pass for you. Just a thought.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)