AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DJI Phantom 3 question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

potentialag
Posted 1/12/2016 10:14 (#5030260 - in reply to #5019581)
Subject: RE: DJI Phantom 3 question

Dwight IL
BJN, I am a dealer with FLying Ag, to answer your question, there are only 3 versions of the phantom, the Standard, Advanced and Pro.
The standard has a 2.7k camera and a 1300' range,
the Advanced has a 2.7k camera and
the Pro has a 1300 erange and the 4k camera.

Personally Im not sure why anyone would purchase the advanced when the pro is just a little more $ for what you get in price. Keep in mind, when we are flying crops and or taking NDVI images with these cameras (yes the factory camera images can be converted into a false NDVI via Drone Deploy) we want to take the best possible image we can to make the best management decisions possible.

As for the auto land and takeoff, all three ships offer that.

We offer all three, but before you or anyone purchases I always ask what your goals are and do my best to educate you on what they systems have to offer. Theres no need to purchase a higher end ship if a cheaper one will do what you are looking to do with it, and theres no sense saving money now by not buying a kit (extra batteries, props, case, etc) and then making those add ons later for more $ spent overall. Again, first determine what your goals are and what you will use it for then determine what system, or kit works best for you. I do this with all of my customers. Sometimes this means I loose the sale because they find something that suits their needs better somewhere else but I would rather have it that way then sell them something that is less than perfect for them. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Edited by potentialag 1/12/2016 10:20
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)