AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Phantom 3 Professional Review
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Landon.B
Posted 12/22/2015 09:31 (#4978585 - in reply to #4973299)
Subject: RE: Phantom 3 Professional Review

Hardin County, IA
rjvhay - 12/20/2015 00:02

So i got my black friday deal on the phantom 3 pro. Have been flying it with an ipad mini. My problem is that the live view on the ipad comes in an out and i cant see where im going unless I stop flying and wait for the ipad view to catch up. Any suggestions?

How do i turn the camara down to 1080 or another lower resolution? Reading online it looks like my ipad cant handle the 4k video.

Also am trying to find a cheap video editing program for making playback work on my computer. Thanks RJV

One suggestion would be to get some parabolic reflectors, this will help with video feed and increase your range.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parabolic-Antenna-Reflector-Booster-fr-Phan...

Yes, right above the camera shutter/record button there is a menu options for camera, in that menu you can lower the quality of video and it should work better with the Mini.

What type of computer do you have? When you put your SD card into the computer it should pop up and allow you to playback the videos on your computer, since your using an iPad I'll assume you have an apple computer, quicktime video should be able to playback the videos.

Landon
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)