AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cruzer care from raven
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

gene_champ
Posted 6/19/2008 22:54 (#401079 - in reply to #400641)
Subject: Re: cruzer care from raven

NC Iowa
i am verry happy with my cruzer, but am concerned about reliability after my first one locked up many times before it died altogether. replacement works great so far.

i bought it mainly on dealer recomendation and raven reputation. there is a certain implyed warranty also. i hate to pay for a warrenty just to cover their butt on a product with this many defective units out there.

in the old days, they could get away with telling you that yours is the only one that had problems. today, with the internet, word get around fast. i can't belive they would risk their good name by telling their customers 'sol'.

i suggested to the raven tech guy that they get on agtalk to find out about their product, and offer advise, as it would cut down on their calls. it is almost impossible to get through to a tech. he did not seem to think it was a widespread issue (or was playing dumb) and would pass the it along.

i think they should extend the warranty for all cruzer buyers, as it seems that it was rushed to market before all the bugs were out.

i would like to hear from any raven reps, etal, that are evesdropping.

thanks.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)