AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

lorenk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 6/17/2008 12:58 (#399450)
Subject: lorenk

Through some browsing and searching on this forum I came to this . In that link you said the following:

lorenk - 2/5/2008 21:28 If you have read some of my other posts, you will know that one of my firms consulting areas is to set up management information systems on farms. I have expounded there on how the software, while very important, is about 1/4 of the total system. I won't repeat it all here, but if interested look at a few of my other posts here and you will see what I am saying. Of course you may already know this, but I find it is often overlooked.

I did a search and in the filter by author I put "lorenk". In various searches I used the keywords "GPS", "software", "GIS management", "management information systems" etc looking for an example of where you expounded on the remaining 3/4 of the total system. I was unable to find such an explanation and I'm assuming I'm just searching for the wrong keywords. I am trying to educate myself and I would sure appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)