AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Does anyone have a Centerline 230BP?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

HFR
Posted 5/26/2008 08:07 (#384908 - in reply to #384730)
Subject: RE: Does anyone have a Centerline 230BP?

Central Minnesota
     I have one, but have not used it in contour mode.  I bought it for the boom pilot feature (hooked into Raven 450 controller)  because I bought a 120 foot boom sprayer and thought it would help with the double spraying or the the no spraying. We planted with RTK and could follow planter tracks when spraying premerge herbicide and I would have to say that the straight line was right on. Only problem so far was  one day  I was spraying and stopped for a minute while making my headline pass and when I came back to the tractor it was froze up and no buttons worked. Only way to unfreeze it was to unplug it. I lost my headline pass and had to operate Raven manually for the rest of that field. Man I didn't like that. Called Teejet the next day and they said they had run across that before and had a fix. Said I could send it back to where I bought it and get it updated or update it on the internet. I checked out the internet option as I wanted to use it the next day. It must have been my lucky day as I figured out how to do it. Went from version 1.05 to 1.06 and it has worked flawlessly since then. I hate to brag something up because as soon as I do that then it usually craps out, but I man I like my Boom Pilot 230. One of my best buys for the money so far this year.

I also understand that they are adding a pass to pass feature in the near future and I would think that this would help when spraying exsisting rows.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)