AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ISOBUS WorkShop
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Macy
Posted 5/21/2008 08:04 (#381928)
Subject: ISOBUS WorkShop

I received this announcement from the North American ISOBUS Implementation Task Force (NAIITF).  This  workshop was organized as a function of the Louisville Field Device Integration Workshop, when several attending software companies asked for more information about the ISOBUS features and capabilities.   I encourage all software companies to accept this invitation and send someone to attend the workshop.   The session is being organized by Andy Beck from John Deere.  I removed his contact info to prevent his e-mail being harvested.  Drop a note to the e-mail in my profile for questions or more info, and I'll provide Andy's contact info to you. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

NAIITF: ISO11783 Task Controller Farm Management Information System Workshop

------------------------------------------------------------------

NAIITF would like to invite all interested organizations to participate in a ISOBUS Workshop focused on Task Controller (ISO11783 Part 10) on 4 June 2008.  This workshop will be held the afternoon before the NAIITF PlugFest and meeting.  The workshop will be held at the TeeJet Facility in Wheaton, IL.  You are encouraged to stay the night and attend the NAIITF PlugFest (9 AM - 2 PM on June 5) to see the interaction that companies have as they try to plug-and-play their software controllers.

The agenda for the meeting is attached to this announcement (below) and can be found on the NAIITF website (http://naiitf.aem.org).  We would like to get a count of those who plan to attend so please fill out the signup form for the workshop and/or the PlugFest.

You can find a list of the hotels on the NAIITF website (http://www.aem.org/Technical/NAIITF/Files/VisitorToSprayingSystemsCompany.pdf).  Many people are looking to stay at the Hampton Inn because of the proximity of the TeeJet facility.

If you have any questions about this workshop, please contact <Removed by Macy -- Drop a note to the e-mail in my profile>.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Date:               4 June 2008
Time:              1 – 5 PM CDT
                        Wheaton Facility
                        E North Ave & Schmale Rd
                        Carol Stream, IL 60166
                        (630) 665-5000
Lodging and Directions:
http://www.aem.org/Technical/NAIITF/Files/VisitorToSprayingSystemsCompany.pdf
Facilitator:      Andy Beck – John Deere IVS
Agenda:
  • Welcome
  • Introductions