AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When will the new Deere 7030 series be out ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

york
Posted 8/7/2006 13:21 (#33515 - in reply to #33456)
Subject: Re: When will the new Deere 7030 series be out ?

Berlin, Germany
living in a country where the first 50 km/h tractors where sold in large numbers and also living in a country where even most farm roads are smoth with tarmac this isn't a problem of uneducated, cheap, labor. Even full time farm workers, trained once, with a high salery will get the max out of the tractor. How shal the recognise how quick they are? Full suspension of the front axle and of the cab, good noise shilding and best of all a CD player which can be turned on veryl lood?
I compare it with driving a VW Beetle and a latest BMW car. When you drive 50 ml/h in the Beetle you know it, if you go 100 ml/h withthe BMW you will think that this is slow.
York

p.s. I like the old power shift Magnum and JD. Do No Till and you don't need to drive too much in the field. And having a nice new tractor is just too tempting to do unnexxecary trips on the farm and field. Does just cost money. I know that is not good news for Share Holder Value, and that's what the God most are worshiping. Also the so called Christian Country USA.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)