AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro600 Auto secton shutoff problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

bleedred
Posted 5/3/2008 12:31 (#370563 - in reply to #369575)
Subject: Re: Pro600 Auto secton shutoff problem

East Central Ia
I played around with the lag time a little bit and got it to shutoff/start about where I wanted it to on the end rows. It seemed to work the best with around .5 - 1 sec lag time. But it didn't fix the problem going across the field. All my measurements are correctly entered... from GPS mounting location on the tractor to the bar distance.

My GPS is an older one... not sure what model but it is the CASEIH one with the white dome shaped antenna and a red box in the cab. Its WAAS so it should be more then enough to run this feature. I know its not the GPS becuase I can watch one of the maps on the Pro600 and it shows my swath in the right place from my previous path... not overlapping. And if it was GPS error or Sat drift it wouldn't go from working fine to shutting both sections off together I wouldn't think. To me it seems like a software glitch.

Sorry it took me a while to respond.

BTW how does the overlap % setting work? Does it turn off the section when that set % of overlap is reached? And there is another screen that asks something about controlling the planter by sections or by planter... what is that setting suppose to be at.

I am amazed at how complicated they made this monitor after using an Insight for 3years.

Edited by bleedred 5/3/2008 12:35
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)