AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

looking for djohnhill
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

djohnhill
Posted 5/2/2008 00:54 (#369468 - in reply to #368967)
Subject: Re: looking for djohnhill

Australia
Thanks Jerry and Dave for the questions. I did a bit of research and the latest mojoRTK software version is being released next week and will be V13.?? The last two digits have not been assigned yet. We are currently at V13.43. I thought I would make the information available on the post in addition to the emails sent.

This release is a service pack which will enable all mojoRTK units to store AB lines. The other major item is the support for GS1 and GS2 owners. This means IF you have purchased your Autotrac/SF1 unlock from Deere, you can now use your GS screen's full functionality with mojoRTK as your RTK signal input. In other words, the mojoRTK replaces Starfire as the GPS input on the CANBUS. The advantage is that now Deere owners can get RTK GPS/GLONASS, 9 axis terrain comp, and long baseline support for RTK, and not have to throw out their GS stuff. Works on all Deere machines that are Autotrac ready or dealer fitted kits.

Sorry Dave, we cannot do the same thing for the AutoPilot/insight at this point.

Any more questions on this I suggest a call to the Leica office in your country.

John
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)