AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight setup
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

agrarianyuppie
Posted 4/2/2008 08:18 (#348029 - in reply to #347960)
Subject: RE: Insight setup

SE Iowa
I do plan on running two liquid control modules as well as replacing my KPM II. Overall a significant challenge perhaps but originally thought not to be insurmountable. After my purchase of the "necesarry components, I found that my dealer has no time to service me. Everything was direcct shipped to my house and wa-lah! enjoy! The initial unpacking and sorting - quite overwhelming. After spending 2.5 hours on the phone with very helpful AL support, we packed up half of the components that were unnecessary and created a new list of needed items. My initial order shipped very quickly but my second order is having trouble getting here. Getting a little concerned as I need several cables, etc. in order to complete even a basic install.

As far as creating boundaries, are my old yield maps, which were created with a 1hz waas receiver, accurate enough? Seems like between my old waas receiver and my new waas receiver for planting, spraying, there could be enough error that the boundaries become very ill defined at best. Also, where I lifted the combine head crossing waterways, etc. - does that constitute a boundary or do I have to physically outline them as well?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)