AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

8 days of sun in 2008
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Dumb Farmer
Posted 3/20/2008 08:20 (#337741 - in reply to #337726)
Subject: RE: 8 days of sun in 2008

East Palestine, Ohio (Columbiana Co.)
Been 1 day sun to 6 rain snow here, too. According to local weathermen we are set set to go over 100" of snow here, and we already are over the alltime record. But maybe we're starting over now that it's spring and the April snow will go on the 2008 totals?!
The bride and I were over east to your neck of the woods acouple weeks ago looking at some equipment. We really like the area and pretty veiws over there. Got to make it back to Gettysburg sometime spend a whole day or 2 seeing the battlefield sites,etc. This last trip we ended up down in Maryland at East Market, coming down from Oxford, PA. I did not know there was so much farm ground over there. The wheat was already up and going, looking in real good shape. Also saw alot of PRIME farm ground being developed along the way..............I can't get used to plazas/malls/Walmarts/ houses going up on prime farm land no matter how much of it I see.
The Bride and I ended up eating our supper at the Fishermans Inn on a salesmans suggestion. It was the highlight of our trip. We came back to run into the huge snow storm(maybe just rain for you guys?) a couple Fridays ago........back to reality~(?!!

Have a good one.........The Dumb Farmer

Edited by Dumb Farmer 3/20/2008 08:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)