AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

White / Iseki Tractor ????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jcs
Posted 3/10/2008 12:17 (#330609)
Subject: White / Iseki Tractor ????

Oklahoma
We have an Iseki 1610 Tractor that we "inherited" after my grandfather passed away. Intentions were to sell it but it has been a very handy mowing tractor around the barns and in the orchard. We are needing to find some parts (specifically the elbow for the exhaust coming off the manifold and 3 pt chains). I stopped by Sutton Tractor in Edmond since they claim to service/sell any foriegn made tractor. The guy insisted he could get me the parts from Japan for $3XX or from a salvage yard in KY for $1XX (he really wanted to sell me a new tractor). Since that original visit, he never has returned any of my calls. Stopped by a local tractor shop that just opened up (some local guys that I would like to support) and they thought they could get it until I mention that the Sutton never called me back.

So, somewhere I remember reading that Iseki tractors were repainted and sold as compact WHITEs back in the 70s/80s. I haven't been able to find which one the 1610 would correspond to and IF Agco would even have a clue as to what I was talking about if I tried going through Agco.

Anyone know of a salvage yard that might have these parts and not want to ship it all from across the big pond. Would also be interesting to find a White manual for it since none of us read Japanese to tell what the heck the dash says.

Thanks in advance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)