AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yamaha Rhino - any good?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 3/9/2008 23:50 (#330324 - in reply to #330281)
Subject: Re: Yamaha Rhino - any good?

Kansas
You have a funny way following through on a so called "Truce".

So here we go again since you like to brawl.........

All that I wrote to Brewmax above pertains here too. Except it was concluded in earlier discussion that you are also a simpleton.

Would seem to me that perhaps I have touched a nerve questioning your beloved Ranger. I have no quarm or problems defending the Rhino with all its good and desired uses. You on the other hand think using it to haul two other people and an air compressor out to change a tire on a pivot demonstrates some sort of "extreme" working condition. You never did answer my question why not just use the pickup to begin with and have it over with? Is it because you don't have a drivers license or your a sawed off lil runt and can't see over the steering wheel?

You claim it can climb steep hills. I said the Rhino can do the same. You whine that you never stated it wouldn't........Did I ever state that you did?

I couldn't care less if you ever read anything I ever wrote again or not. You are entitled your simplistic and ignorant views as much as he/she is. The mere fact that I don't agree with you and think your full of smack has sure bunched the underwear in your fanny and that alone right there is enough to tell me you don't know what your talking about when putting down the Rhino.

Laugh at my stated opinions........Ha, When you wrote that you were told the dust is terrible. LOL. Who is presenting 2nd hand information? Not to mention going back on what he declared as a "Truce"?

You should change your name to Fish.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)