AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any Direcway users out there?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 4/4/2006 23:58 (#2741 - in reply to #2061)
Subject: RE: Any Direcway users out there?

We've never used or liked Direcway web based email. Always used Outlook until lately. I'm not too sure but I wouldn't bet that direcway is just switching to hughes to get away from some spamming problems and start with a fresh name. If all they want to do is upgrade software they can do that without the name change.

A friend told me about Google's new web based email and I have been using it for the last couple months. Seems to be a lot faster than other web based. Works great for large files like movies etc. My daughter thought it was better than yahoo, anything is better than hotmail. Only thing I don't like about it is that anyone who sends you an email is automatically added to your contacts. We get some business based emails and some are just a one time thing and I have to go through and delete the rif raf off every now and then.

We've got a fm based broadband in the area, probably going to put a repeater on our grain leg. If they do that we're going to switch. Direcway has been giving us too many problems lately. Can't stand the tech service guy who says my name is Iueowutrlkngnd but you can call me Bob.... as if that's going to make me feel better or understand him better just be cause he says to call him Bob!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)