AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AutoFarm RTK
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

willmarman
Posted 1/22/2008 23:15 (#290280 - in reply to #289789)
Subject: Re: AutoFarm RTK

Monroe Oregon
The AutoFarm A5 RTK is a great system. The range of the base station is 6 miles and you can stretch that if needed. There might already be a tower network in your area. Very user friendly. The console is set up on ATM standers and has many different language and user options. A great feature is you can set up a administrator that has control of all the settings and then build drivers that can't get into those settings and change them. Can save different vehicles and implements so its just load the right combo and go. The roof array is the key to the system. It will steer from forward to backward and also as slow as you can go. Easy install especially on autosteer ready equipment and can be installed on just about anything. I have one grower that started last year with the A5 for all their row crops and since I do their spraying I saw the results and they are impressive. I was able to use my steering system on the sprayer without any problems. AutoFarm is also coming out with FarmPro witch is a Raven Viper Pro that has the A5 built into it. I've never used Trimble so I can't comment on them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)