AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 9200 integrated autosteer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mpf
Posted 1/16/2008 14:43 (#284570)
Subject: JD 9200 integrated autosteer

Valley City, North Dakota
I would appreciate any help you can give me. I have a JD 9200 wheeled tractor with a powershift transmission I would like to install an integrated JD autosteer on. I'm currently using a Universal autosteer with this tractor but would like to upgrade to an integrated system. JD does not offer an integrated system for a 9000 series that has a powershift.
I also have a 9000 series tractor that has a manual transmission that has the integrated system in it and it works wonderful.
Has anyone tried getting an integrated system to work with a powershift? Is ther anything that can be done to allow the PCU to acknowledge what direction the transmission is going?
In my opinion the integrated autotrack with SF1 is better than the Universal with SF2. I'm planting with both these tractors and the integrated autsteer will always drive a straighter line. Thanks for helping as DTAC and Stellar Support have been rather short with any answers. Of course the dealer would allow me to trade into a newer tractor.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)